2024 Arts & Crafts Festival
Art & Craft Vendor Application
Friday, August 30, 2024, 10am to 5pm
Saturday, August 31, 2024, 10am to 5pm
Sunday, September 1, 2024, 10am to 5pm
Ocean Shores Convention Center
120 W Chance a La Mer NW
Ocean Shores, Washington
APPLICATION DEADLINE is April 1, 2024 or until all spaces are filled.
Spaces are assigned on a First Paid basis.
(Note: last year inside spaces were filled by _____.)
Applicants who have submitted their application and payment will receive a Letter of Acceptance by May 1, 2024.
Rules of the Show:
1. AAOS Arts and Crafts Festival does not allow any resale items at this event. All work must be original, handcrafted work.
2. Work done by a production studio is not acceptable. All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist.
3. The Board of AAOS reserves the right to refuse any application that does not fit the criteria of handcrafted.
4. Art and craft vendors must be present with their work for the entire three days of the Festival.
5. A current business license is required to participate.
6. Vendor agrees to the use of their name, and/or company name and any photos provided, for all AAOS Festival marketing and advertising.
Please read the festival FAQs before proceeding. If you still have questions, please email our festival team at email@example.com.
To start your online application, please select the type and size of your booth space by clicking on one of the options below.
If you prefer to pay by check, download, complete and mail the application form along with your check (made out to "AAOS") for the booth fee to the following address: (NOTE: Your application/payment will be dated the date we receive it.)
Arts and Crafts Festival
Associated Arts of Ocean Shores
P. O. Box 241
Ocean Shores, WA 98569