Arts & Crafts Festival
Events & Classes
Artists and Galleries
Thank You To Our Members!
FAQ'S About the Arts and Crafts Festival
AAOS 2023 Arts and Crafts Festival Artist Online Application
Show Hours are Friday, 9/1/23 10pm to 5pm - Saturday, 9/2/23 10am to 5pm - Sunday 9/3/23 10am to 5pm
Interior Space $175
Interior Corner Space $200
Outdoor Space $175
Note: Weights on outdoor tents are required! Minimum 40 lbs for each corner
Indoor booth spaces are now sold out. We still have outdoor booth spaces available. Please contact AAOS at email@example.com if you would like to be on the indoor booth waiting list.
Indoor - 2 folding chairs, based on availability, are provided free of charge.
There are a limited number of tables for indoor use only, available on a First Paid basis. - $5 each
Outdoors - The Convention Center has 220V/50amp service available. You may need an adapter from 50amp to 30amp.
AAOS does not provide adapters.
Please note: 24 hour security will be provided.
I/We agree to hold harmless the members, board members, volunteers, and committee members of Associated Arts of Ocean Shores from any loss or damage whatsoever to persons or property arising out of the participation in the 2023 AAOS Arts and Crafts Festival.
Rules of the Show:
1. AAOS Arts and Crafts Festival does not allow any resale items at this event. All work must be original, handcrafted work.
2. Work done by a production studio is not acceptable. All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist.
3. The Board of AAOS reserves the right to refuse any application that does not fit the criteria of handcrafted.
4. Artists must be present with their work for the entire three days of the Festival.
5. A current business license is required to participate.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS June 30, 2023. All spaces are assigned on a First Paid basis.
Applicants will be notified on July 15, 2023.
Note: * indicates required field
Your message has been submitted. Thank you!
Click "Submit" above to send your application - payment is required
If you prefer, download, complete and mail the application form along with your check (made out to "AAOS") for the booth fee to the following address:
Arts and Crafts Festival
Associated Arts of Ocean Shores
P. O. Box 241
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Download Application Form
For More Information or Questions:
FAQ's about the Arts and Crafts Festival